96: Toxic Tactics to watch out for
Subscribe to the Podcast!
“Negative people have a problem for every solution.”
― Albert Einstein
It’s the little things that create a weak spot in your boundaries, and this weak spot creates a tear that manipulative people will exploit.
Manipulators don’t wear name tags, they hide in plain sight and one persons toxic boss is another persons’ motivating mentor. So how can you tell the difference?
In this episode, we explore 5 phrases to be on the lookout for that manipulators use that will cause you to doubt yourself.
Toxic people, incivility, bad behavior, tyrants, bully’s, and entitlement. Bad behavior is on the rise. This episode will help you protect yourself.
What you’ll hear in this podcast:
- Is incivility and bad behavior on the rise?
- Toxic people and how they can hide
- What to watch out for with a manipulator
- How manipulators assault your boundaries
- Why toxic people use these phrases
- Why are these phrases a warning sign?
- What your body has to do with it
- How manipulators assault your self-esteem
- For a manipulator, it’s all about them
Work with Lara
Got a Question? Comment? Email Support@laracurrie.com
Show Intro music is Whispering Through by Asura
Listen for free on the go with any one of these players for both Android & iPhone
Get my 10 best tips on how to deal with people & sticky situations!
Get tons of tips on dealing with difficult people, having tough conversations, and navigating conflict.
Take the guesswork out of how to respond to rude, manipulative or just plain dysfunctional people
Take control of the situation so that you don’t get caught up reacting instead of responding
Know what to say - when you don’t know what to say