47 Boundaries, Resilience and how to Say No
Subscribe to the Podcast!
People will push your boundaries. They will be violated. The good news is you can prepare for it. Building the resilience that you need to be able to affirm your boundaries and say “No” when it’s needed will help you to prepare. Boundaries don’t happen in a vacuum. It takes time, intention and practice.
We all encounter boundaries every day. Physical, mental, emotional, and personal boundaries. Coming to understand what impacts those boundaries and learning when it’s appropriate to be flexible with those boundaries can make all the difference when navigating difficult situations.
What you’ll hear in this podcast:
- How boundaries can help with triggered reactions
- How your boundaries impact who you are and how you present yourself in the world
- What really impacts your boundaries?
- When boundaries should be more fluid
- Ways that context can impact your boundaries
- How change can change everything
- What builds resilience
- How to say “No” respectfully
- Ways curiosity can help you find clarity
Work with Lara
Buy the Book –
Show Intro music is Whispering Through by Asura
Get my 10 best tips on how to deal with people & sticky situations!
Get tons of tips on dealing with difficult people, having tough conversations, and navigating conflict.
Take the guesswork out of how to respond to rude, manipulative or just plain dysfunctional people
Take control of the situation so that you don’t get caught up reacting instead of responding
Know what to say - when you don’t know what to say