34: Spooky Truths You Need to Know
Subscribe to the Podcast!
There are some spooky truths that impact you every day and most people aren’t aware of it. As a leader, there are many factors that impact the way that you communicate to your team members, but this spooky fact rarely ever gets talked about because not many people know it.
People come with all types of strengths and weaknesses. As a leader, you need to be aware of how those strengths will benefit your team and how any weaknesses may impact the team. Let’s uncover the spooky facts.
What you’ll hear in this podcast:
- What traits do upwards of 80-96% of people have
- Why you should hear that statistic with a grain of salt
- How this trait impacts you and how you may not be aware of it
- Why labels can serve or be divisive
- What makes up a dysfunctional conversation
- What behavior brings out the same behavior in others
- Are you really fishing or is it a greater need?
- What’s safety got to do with it?
- What is the enemy of clarity?
- What is the enemy of complexity?
- When boundaries are essential
- Is it blame or shame?
Work with Lara
Show Intro music is Whispering Through by Asura
Get my 10 best tips on how to deal with people & sticky situations!
Get tons of tips on dealing with difficult people, having tough conversations, and navigating conflict.
Take the guesswork out of how to respond to rude, manipulative or just plain dysfunctional people
Take control of the situation so that you don’t get caught up reacting instead of responding
Know what to say - when you don’t know what to say